Cineplex 4 oz. Yellow Popcorn Machine has a specially made textured yellow color, a pitted, powder coat material treatment that is all the rage in high-end home accents. Designed with end-user (consumer input called “ethnography’) led to us placing the cord in back, graphics and doors in front. No brainers that make this a great consumer product. Pops 92 one ounce servings per hour. High Output, hard coat anodized aluminum kettle – easy to clean. Stainless steel food zone and tempered glass panels. Old maid drawer Built in warming deck. Paragon's American-made Cineplex Pop popcorn machines are unparalleled in quality and workmanship and are comparable to commercial popcorn machines you find at the movie theaters. If you are looking for the highest quality popcorn machine in the market, you will find it in the Cineplex. Matching red stand built to fit for a custom “single unit” look has a wraparound door. The stand is sold separately. Pops 92 one ounce servings per hour. Ideal for home use.
- High-output, hard-coat anodized aluminum popcorn machine kettle the two most important factors in a popcorn machine kettle are performance and ease in cleaning, all of our popcorn machine makers feature a high-output, hard-coat anodized aluminum kettle, our popcorn machine kettles are made of aluminum because it has the highest heat transfer rate of any approved cooking material, for optimum performance, these high-output popcorn machine kettles are then hard-coat anodized to provide a nonstick surface for easy cleaning
- Side-hinged popcorn machine kettle side-hinged popcorn kettles provide easy access to the inside of the popcorn machine kettle, thereby allowing for simple and convenient routine cleaning, this routine procedure prevents the difficult-to-clean “baked on carbon” that is prevalent in oil-based cooking appliances, with ordinary popcorn machine poppers, time-consuming and difficult disassembly of the kettle is required for cleaning
- Stainless steel food zone and tempered glass panels the bottom tray, drop door, and old-maid drawer of the popcorn machine popper are constructed of stainless steel and are removable for easy cleaning, in the dishwasher or in the sink with any mild detergent, the side and back panels are made of tempered glass for safety and ease in cleaning with standard household glass cleaners
- Built-in warming deck the popcorn machine popper incorporates a 50-watt heating element underneath the bottom tray, since heat rises, bottom heating is preferable over heat lamps that only heat the top layer of popcorn, this bottom heating element provides the optimum amount of heat to keep your popped corn continually warmed to the ideal serving temperature, depending on the humidity level, popped corn can stay fresh all day if kept at the proper temperature
- Old maid drawer conveniently built into the base of the popcorn machine is a stainless steel drawer to collect the unpopped kernels (commonly called “old maids”), the small holes in the bottom tray are just the right size to allow the old maids to fall through while keeping the fully popped corn in the serving cabinet, the drawer is easily removed for emptying and cleaning
- Presentation lamp the inside of the popcorn machine cabinet is illuminated by a 50-watt R20 lamp, this miniature flood lamp is ideal for highlighting the popped corn for added impulse sales, the lamp also provides light for added safety and convenience for the popcorn machine’s operator