Rated 4.3 out of 5Â by 23
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Nguyen Very accuracy
This device does not have switch to set to 1,2 or 3 feet away from the wall as many other, but the GREAT FEATURE is: you can SET the space you want between the wall and car's bumper, so the it is very flexible.
I just using them for about a month so I cannot tell if the battery last very long. However, I am using rechargeable batteries so I don't worry about it. So far what I can tell about this device are:
1. Very accuracy and reliable
2. Device can detect your car from outside garage, and tells you stop exactly at spot you want.
3. Batteries last long (I will update exactly how long does it lasts)
4. Built quality is "solid"
5. Very reasonable price ($19.99)
You cannot use 1 device for 2 cars :D
January 25, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5Â by MadDog Gives peace of mind for parking in a small gaarage
The unit has some minor negatives:
1) The manual said it had a buzzer of some sort, but either it did not have one or it didn't work.
2) The sensor must be in front of any obstructions. I originally tried to mount it on the back garage wall under a table and was unable to get consistent signals.
3) When in operation, the red light may turn on about six inches earlier than it's initial setting. In my small garage that may leave the rear of the car under the door :(
These small issues, however, do not detract from the unit's usefulness. My wife loves it!
January 22, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Xoxo Parking aid very helpful
Parking aid is easy to set up and very helpful for parking a large car in a tight garage.
October 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by BilYum What a big difference it makes when parking in the garage
I used to have a tennis ball which hung from my overhead storage rack on a piece of fishing line. The only issue with that was the kids kept playing with it and snapping the line. Also, it wasn't all that reliable depending on what part of the car touched it. I usually back my car into the garage for easy in/out. As soon as I purchased and installed this device, it was so much better for parking. I like the fact that it has the green, yellow, and red buttons that light up clearly when I am backing in. it mounts fine to the wall. When I installed it, I placed my hand to where the bumper needed to be for stopping. Now I don't have to get out and check it before turning the car off. For the price, I would highly recommend it.
October 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Tacodogg Great Parking Device!
I was looking for a parking aid for my wife to fit her big car in a small garage and found this one. There is a lot of parking aid's out there (a lot of expensive laser ones too), but I didn't want to spend a bunch of money just to park a car. I found this online and picked it up at my local Home Depot. Installation was a breeze with only four screws to install. Setup was even easier, just park the car where you always want it to stop, touch the little on button, and BAM, it is setup.
My wife has been using this for about a week now, and she LOVES it! Highly recommended.
October 10, 2014