Paslode Brite 3-1/4 in. x 0.131-Gauge 30-degree Framing Nails are designed and manufactured to match the specs of Paslode framing nailers so your nailer will run smooth, with fewer jams and misfires. Nails drive flush even into the harder woods and LVL's. To experience non-stop nailing, use Paslode Brite Framing nails for interior framing jobs.
- Use with Paslode 30-degree framing nailers for interior framing jobs
- Special tip coating for more holding power
- Code compliant: ICC ES-3072 - no project delays from failed inspections
- Paslode 30-degree paper tape framing nails are available in 2-3/8 in. to 3-1/4 in. lengths; 0.113 in. to 0.131 in. shank diameters
- Reinforced round head design for better drive performance in the hardest materials
- Paper tape collation resists breaking when dropped - no job site debris to clean up
- 10% more nails per strip means more time working, less time reloading