The Paslode Round Drive 3-1/4 in. x 0.131-gauge Paper 2M Galvanized Smooth Shank Collated Framing Nails offer protection from corrosion in pressure-treated lumber. The nails feature a Paslode Plus coating around the shanks and heads to help limit nail discoloration. These nails are great for exterior applications.
- Includes 2,000 nails
- IRC R319.3 code approved for use in pressure-treated lumber in accordance with ASTM A 153
- Tough tape paper-tape collation material resists breaking if dropped and resists deterioration in wet weather
- Offers high resistance to corrosion
- 3-1/4 in. length
- Hot-dipped galvanized finish
- Paslode plus coating around the head and shank helps limit staining, streaking and nail discoloration