Pass & Seymour Turnlok devices are rugged, durable, and designed to provide superior quality. They are typically used to provide additional locking safety measures in industrial environments, where heavy use can sometimes result in loose or broken connections when non-locking devices are used. To assist you on those tough jobs where time is money, our Turnlok devices come with quick thread assembly screws and cord-grip screws that come backed-out, ready to wire.
- Provides an outlet for a NEMA L14-30 plug
- Chemical-, corrosion- and impact-resistant nylon housing
- Single-piece solid brass mounting strap
- Designed for industrial-grade Turnlok locking devices
- For use with copper wire only
- Single-piece high-grade brass contacts
- UL and CSA safety listings