The charm and grace of the South are captured in the eye-pleasing lines, scalloped exteriors, and elegant color of this Paula Deen Savannah Collection Aluminum 17-Piece Cookware Set with Bakeware. Every piece for today’s kitchen is featured in durable aluminum construction that heats quickly and evenly. The cookware set's long-lasting nonstick interiors provide excellent food release in a satin ivory finish that offers a unique alternative to traditional black nonstick. Make breakfast in the skillets, cook up Paula’s Onion Relish in one of the saucepans, and use the large stockpot for your family’s favorite soups and stews. Contoured handles are dual riveted for additional strength and comfort, and glass lids allow cooking to be monitored without heat or moisture loss. To further equip the kitchen for every necessity, the cookware set includes a trio of essential Paula Deen Signature Tools in durable nylon, and a pair of her Signature nonstick carbon steel cookie pans. The cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees and the Bakeware is oven safe to 500 degrees. With this Paula Deen Savannah Collection 17-Piece Cookware Set with Bakeware, the kitchen is ready – and set – for your next great snack, meal, or baked treat, with a bunch of help from Paula.
- Sturdy aluminum cookware with interiors featuring durable nonstick in a satin ivory finish that provides beautiful food release and easy cleanup
- Porcelain enamel scalloped exteriors add color and warmth to the kitchen and are stain resistant, durable, and easy to clean
- Sturdy handles are designed with strength and comfort in mind
- Shatter-resistant glass lids let cooking be monitored without heat or moisture loss
- Includes two 10 x 15 in. carbon steel nonstick baking sheets, and three Paula Deen Signature Tools: a slotted turner, slotted spoon, and solid spoon