This versatile Paula Deen Savannah Collection Aluminum Nonstick 5.5 qt. Covered Casserole is ideal for cooking family favorites and down-home dishes that warm the soul. The charming scalloped exterior and gorgeous color are inspired by Savannah itself, and the city’s mix of character, charm, and grace. The durable aluminum construction allows the covered casserole to heat quickly and evenly, whether simmering a pot of Paula’s Duck and Oyster Gumbo on the stovetop or stewing a pot roast in the oven. The nonstick pan’s long-lasting interior has a satin finish and ivory color for excellent food release and a striking alternative to traditional black nonstick. The covered casserole is oven safe to 350 degrees, and the strong glass lid forms a tight seal to keep heat and moisture locked in while braising chicken with vegetables. With a Paula Deen Savannah Collection Aluminum Nonstick 5.5 qt. Covered Casserole in the kitchen, delicious meals come together with ease.
- Durable aluminum construction heats this covered casserole quickly and evenly, while the rounded body shape and eye-catching scalloped details provide unique elegance and charm
- Covered casserole's interior features durable nonstick in a satin ivory finish that provides exceptional food release and easy cleanup
- Porcelain enamel exterior adds color and warmth to the kitchen and is also stain resistant, durable and easy to clean
- Covered casserole’s dual-riveted handles are designed with strength and comfort in mind
- Glass lid locks in heat and moisture, while allowing the cooking process to be overseen