Beautiful maintenance-free aluminum deck balusters for a sleek modern look for your deck. Whether upgrading an existing deck or building new, this low profile round balusters let you enjoy more of the view. The powder coated finish will look great for years to come without constant painting or staining, giving you more time to enjoy your deck! The metal look of these baluster complement any number of deck materials including cypress, cedar, redwood, pine, mahogany, IPE or composite materials. Easy installation in composite or conventional wood railings with our unique baluster connectors (sold separately) that eliminate time-consuming drilling for each baluster.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 26 in. Length for a 36 in. rail height, low profile 3/4 in. diameter
- High-strength, lightweight, corrosion resistant 6036-T6 grade aluminum
- Charcoal Satin finish for a soft, fresh look
- Complements any deck railing design, design possibilities are endless when matched with our baluster collars, baskets, centerpieces or basket balusters (sold separately)
- Easy installation with our baluster connectors (sold separately)
- Maintenance-free powder coated finish never needs to be painted or stained, no more time-consuming upkeep
- Meets and exceeds building code requirements
- Made in the U.S.A.