Easily take your deck design to a new dimension by adding the classic look of our New England style baluster centerpiece. Attaches to any 3/4 in. diameter round or square baluster with included color-matched screw. Maintenance-free powder coated finish never needs to be painted or stained. No more time-consuming upkeep.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 17 in. x 7-5/8 in. for a standard 36 in. or 42 in. high railing with baluster spacing at 3-15/16 in.
- High-strength, lightweight, corrosion resistant cast aluminum
- Satin black finish for a clean, crisp look
- Complements any deck design with the classic look of hand-forged wrought iron at a fraction of the cost
- Easy installation, simply attaches to any 3/4 in. round or square baluster with included color-matched screw
- Maintenance-free powder coated finish never needs to be painted or stained, no more time-consuming upkeep
- Can be added anytime after railing is built