Pennington Annual Ryegrass grass seed is ideal for the quick establishment of a temporary lawn. It is a throw-and-grow seed that can be planted without tilling or digging into the soil and destroying permanent ground cover already in place. Designed for temporary or seasonal lawns. It works in the winter months to provide greening and prevent erosion. This seed is perfect for new lawn growth and does not require digging.
- Fast germination for quick cover
- Can be used for over-seeding dormant warm-weather grasses such as bermuda and zoysia to maintain a green lawn year round
- Helpful in erosion control
- Best for full sun to light shade (6-8 hours of sun per day)
- Germinates in 5-10 days
- Covers up to 2,000 sq. ft.