Pennington Pensacola Bahiagrass produces a low-growing, low-maintenance, drought-resistant sod. Performs well even in poor soil conditions. This grass also holds up well to frost.
- Grows well in sunny areas along the southern coastal plain and gulf coast regions
- Excellent sun, drought, and disease tolerance
- Better winter hardiness and turf quality than common bahiagrass
- Develops a deep root system for excellent drought resistance
- Penkoted technology protects the seed from deadly fungus during the early growth period when grass is most susceptible to disease
- Best for full sun (8+ hours of sun per day)
- Germinates in 7-21 days
- Covers up to 4,000 sq. ft.