Pennington Argentine Bahiagrass produces a low-maintenance, durable lawn. Like Pensacola Bahiagrass, it is durable and resistant to drought and light frost but grows greener and denser for a more attractive lawn.
- Grows well in sunny areas along the southern coastal plain and gulf coast regions
- Attractive grass with finer texture and darker color than pensacola bahiagrass
- Excellent sun, drought, and disease tolerance
- Develops a deep root system for excellent drought resistance
- Penkoted technology protects the seed from deadly fungus during the early growth period when grass is most susceptible to disease
- Best for full sun to light shade (6-8 hours of sun per day)
- Germinates in 7-21 days
- Covers up to 1,000 sq. ft.