Premium, Pennington Smart Seed Northeast Mix is specially designed for use in sunny to moderately shady areas of the Northeast. Guaranteed to grow thick and healthy grass. Smart Seed grass seed is drought tolerant, saving you up to 30% more water year after year versus ordinary grass seed. It contains Myco Advantage technology which creates a dense root system for improved water retention protecting your grass against drought and tough summer heat compared to ordinary grasses. Pennington’s Penkoted technology protects the seed from deadly fungus by enabling the seed to establish faster during the early growth period when grass is most susceptible to disease.
- Premium all purpose mix
- Contains improved drought-tolerant seed varieties with good disease and insect resistance
- Tolerates drought conditions
- Save up to 30% more water year after year versus ordinary grass seed
- Best for full sun to medium shade (4-8 hours of sun per day)
- Germinates in 7-14 days
- Covers up to 6,600 sq. ft.