The Perfect Fit Commercial Electric Point of Use models are ideal for applications in retail stores, public restrooms, office washrooms, kitchen and mop or bar sinks where small amounts of hot water are need to run single applications. Available in 5, 6, 10, 15, 19.9 and 30 Gal. models. 5 Gal. model available in 120 and 240 voltage with a maximum wattage of 3 kW. The 6 through 30 Gal. models are available in 102, 208, 240, 277 and 480 voltage with a maximum wattage of 2 kW to 6 kW.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Long life heating elements - our patented resistor elements are designed with a specially treated double layer of magnesium oxide and copper to resist corrosion, replacement elements screw in easily
- Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve
- Optional wall mounting kit provides an easy way to mount the unit off the floor, out of the way for more useable floor space in a small area, each kit is designed to be used on walls with 16 in. stud centers, all necessary parts are included in this easy to install kit (note: the 2-1/2 Gal. model comes standard with a wall mounting kit)
- Surface mounted thermostat automatically cycles on and off to maintain the water temperature at a desired preset level
- Click here to check out our buying guide on water heaters
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs