Home Master Ultra Under sink reverse osmosis system solves many of the problems associated with traditional reverse osmosis systems such as how they are destroyed by iron rich water, and do not treat microorganisms or chloramines. The Home Master Ultra contains a pre-filter with KDF85 media and catalytic carbon to remove iron, manganese and chloramines. Home Master systems use larger fittings and tubing than traditional reverse osmosis systems to double the water flow rate. Traditional reverse osmosis systems use permanent canister filter housings subject to constant high pressure and wear that can weaken and burst with age. The Home Master uses all-in-one modular filters for increased durability and easier annual service. Delivers exceptionally pure water by first stripping the water clean, removing up to 98% of iron, chemicals, chloramines, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals and dissolved solids using reverse osmosis, sediment and catalytic carbon filtration, then channels the water through the ultraviolet light chamber to sterilize 99.99% of microorganisms. With 6 stages of filtration, purification and sterilization Home Master ULTRA produces exceptionally pure, great tasting water. The most sophisticated components certified to NSF standards are included in the design and construction of our product.
- Great for well water - removes up to 99% of iron, chemicals, heavy metals, sediment, and other contaminants, and sterilizes 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms
- Also great for city water using chloramines
- Superior design - filter element and the filter housing are all-in-one modular assembly for quick and easy annual changes - no wrenches required
- Included fast flow RO kit - double the flow from your faucet to fills your cup twice as fast as standard RO systems
- Smooth, delicious bottled water quality without the inconvenience or high price of buying bottled water
- In the box: assembled purification unit with filters and membrane, storage tank, 3/8 in. feed water adapter with shut off, chrome faucet and adapter, drain saddle, instructions, 110-Volt power supply
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs