The Home Master Whole House Three Stage Filter is great for well water with iron, manganese, and sulfur problems up to 3 PPM combined. Have your well water analyzed before buying (for city water, consider model #HMF2SmgCC). The Home Master Filter Pressure Performance Series uses oversized filters, housings and fittings to ensure your water pressure never falls short. Larger filters require less frequent service, which saves you time, money and inconvenience. The system treats sediment, turbidity, iron, manganese, sulfur smell, pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals to deliver clean, clear water to every faucet and bath in your home without significantly drawing down water pressure. The first stage is a 4-layer depth polypropylene sediment filter: 25-micron surface, 10-micron layer, 5-micron layer and 1-micron inner core, designed for purity with bacterial and chemical resistance. It typically lasts 12 months depending on usage and sediment quantity. The second stage reduces iron, manganese and sulfur: the radial flow design provides excellent filtration with minimal pressure drop (less than 1 PSI) to effectively reduce iron, manganese and sulfur smell in water up to 3 PPM combined contaminant load. The third stage features a radial flow granular activated coconut shell carbon that removes chemicals, taste and odor up to 100,000 gallons. Included is the Home Master Filter System with filters, steel mounting bracket with bolts, housing wrench and instructions.
- Massive filter housings with 1 in. ports for the strongest water pressure possible, up to 15 GPM
- 4-gradient density replaceable sediment filter produces finer filtration and greater dirt holding capacity with filtration down to 1 micron
- Great for well water; for city water, consider model #HMF2SmgCC
- Excellent purification removes up to 95% of iron, manganese, sediment, chemicals and other contaminants that create foul tastes and odors; treats iron and manganese up to 3 PPM combined load
- Oversized filters improve flow rate and reduce maintenance frequency
- Check your installation space before ordering; system dimensions: 27 in. H x 24 in. W x 9 in. D
- Operating conditions-pH: 7-10; iron: 0-3 PPM; iron bacteria: none; manganese: 0-1 PPM; hydrogen sulfide: 0-1 PPM; feed water: PSI: 20-90; feed water temperature: 40-100F max; total dissolved solids (TDS): 2000 PPM