Great for chlorinated city water. Use model #HMF2SmgCC for chloramines. Home Master 2-stage whole house filter treats: Chlorine, sediment, turbidity, pesticides, herbicides, and other chemicals. The main purpose of the Home Master whole house water filter is to deliver clean, clear water to every faucet and bath in your home without drawing down water pressure. The Home Master Pressure Performance Series was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Its uses oversized filters, housings, and fittings whenever possible to ensure your water pressure never falls short. Larger housings mean larger filters, which require less frequent service, which in turn saves you time, money, and inconvenience. 1st Stage Filter, multi gradient depth polypropylene sediment filter 25 micron surface, 10 micron layer, 5 micron layer, and 1 micron inner core, designed for purity with bacterial and chemical resistance, four separate filter layers for enhanced filter performance, triple the dirt holding capacity of similar sized cartridges, 12 month typical life cycle. 2nd Stage Filter, Radial flow granular activated coconut shell carbon, Chlorine, chemicals, taste, and odor removal-100,000 Gal., Improved carbon contact time for purer water, Highest grade coconut shell carbon for maximum chemical contaminant removal. In the box: Assembled Home Master Filter system with filters, steel mounting bracket (16" mounting cutouts, patent pending) with bolts, housing wrench, instructions.
- Massive filter housings with 1 in. ports for the strongest water pressure possible - up to 15 Gal. per minute
- 4 gradient density replaceable sediment filter produces finer filtration and greater dirt holding capacity, filtration down to 1 micron
- 100,000 Gal. capacity replaceable coconut shell carbon filter provides a full year of clean water for a family of four
- Excellent purification - removes up to 95% of sediment, chlorine, chemicals and other contaminants that create foul tastes and odors
- Oversize filters improves flow rate and reduces maintenance frequency
- Check your installation area and system dimensions: 28 in. high x 15 in. wide x 9 in. deep