HydroGardener Remineralizing Reverse Osmosis system for hydroponics and gardening delivers pH Balanced Mineral Water on Tap by first stripping the water clean, removing 98% of contaminants using the reverse osmosis (RO) process, sediment and carbon filtration then channels the water through the advanced remineralization system to add (15-30 PPM) calcium and magnesium minerals. The HydroGardener creates the best possible water for your plants and garden. The HydroGardener solves many of the problems associated with traditional RO systems. Traditional RO systems produce water that is deminerialized and slightly acidic. The HydroGardener reminerializes the water, adding a small amount of cal/mag minerals (15-30 mg/l) because it’s easier to acid-down than cal/mag up. In designing the HydroGardener a sophisticated combination of flow restriction components were integrated into the system architecture to regulate pressure in the high efficiency 150 GPD membrane chamber for optimized purification and minimized (2:1) waste water production. Suggested application: connect to 20 Gal. reservoir with a float valve or a drip system and allow 4 hour fill-time (70 psi, 77F, 250 PPM load). For kitchen applications use model #TMAFC or #TMUL. In the box: Assembled purification unit, 1 year of filters, 3/8 in. feed water adapter with shut off, garden hose adapter, 150 GPD TFC RO membrane, drain saddle, instructions.
- Exceptional purification removes up to 98% of chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals, sediment, and other contaminants healthier water for happier plants
- Built-in cal/mag delivery system adds 15-30 PPM cal/mag
- Superior design uses modular filters where the filter element and the filter housing are all-in-one assembly for quick and easy annual filter changes no wrenches necessary
- High efficiency reverses osmosis membrane - 150 Gal. per day, 2 to 1 waste ratio
- Pure, healthy mineral water quality with greater convenience, lower price and reduced carbon footprint when compared with buying bottled water
- No electricity required
- Suggested application: connect to reservoir or drip system