Prestige Italian Mahogany offers ultra-realistic textures and designs with premium attached underlayment. Each plank is 10mm thick; 8mm thick flooring with 2mm thick attached underlayment and 4-15/16 in. Wide x 47-7/8 in. Length. Exclusive LusterGard Plus protects surface against scratches and scuffs. Easy-to-assemble, patented dual locking glueless click joint; Guaranteed not to wear, stain or fade for 30 years. High style made simple. There's only one Pergo!
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Pergo Prestige Italian Mahogany laminate flooring
- 10mm Thick x 4-15/16 in. width x 47-7/8 in. length planks
- Italian Mahogany, medium color, embossed in register surface with Lustergard Plus surface protection
- Planks have a square edge
- Attached underlayment
- Appropriate for below grade, on grade and above grade installations
- Can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces: concrete, ceramic tile, vinyl and wood
- Radiant heating may be used
- Residential use only
- 16.37 sq. ft. per case; 802.13 sq. ft. per pallet. Case weight: 24.1 lb. Pallet weight 1246 lb.
- 30-year limited residential warranty
- Complete your floor with Simple Solutions coordinating moldings and accessories; wallbase model # 30317, quarter round model # 31117, 4-in-1 molding model # 36373, stair nose model # 35373, sealant model # 45407 and putty model # 45629
- All on-line orders for this item ship via common carrier LTL, curbside delivery only