Pergo XP Country Natural Hickory offers a superior rich gloss finish with premium attached underlayment and PermaMax surface protection for double the wear, double the durability of ordinary laminates. ScratchGuard Advanced provides superior scratch and scuff protection. XP is an AC4 rated product, approved for general commercial traffic; suitable for your home, office or other light commercial applications such as boutiques and hotel rooms. This rating was designated after being tested for resistance to abrasion, impact, staining and cigarette burns. Each plank is 10 mm thick with a 2 mm attached underlayment and 5-1/2 in. wide x 47-1/2 in. long. Easy to install, patented Uniclic joint for a quick and secure installation. Our limited lifetime residential and 5 year light commercial warranty guarantees the floor will not wear, stain or fade. High style made simple. There's only one Pergo. Wear claim compared to standard AC3 laminate flooring and measured in accordance with NALFA/ANSI LF-01-2011 and/or EN13329:2006+A1:2008.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Pergo XP Country Natural Hickory Laminate Flooring
- 10 mm thickness plus 2 mm attached underlayment x 5-1/4 in. width x 47-1/4 in. length planks
- 13.74 sq. ft. per case; 412.2 sq. ft. per pallet. 30 cartons per pallet. Case weight: 25.8 lb.
- Country Natural Hickory, Medium Color, Rich Glossy Surface with PermaMax Surface Protection
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Attached 2 mm underlayment that reduces sound and increases ease of installation
- Appropriate for below grade, on grade and above grade installations
- Radiant heating may be used
- Can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces: concrete, ceramic tile, vinyl and wood
- Approved for residential and light commercial use
- Lifetime limited residential and a 5-year limited light commercial warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings!
- All online orders for this item ship via ground, small parcel will arrive in multiple boxes
- Please see more info section for downloadable PDFs of the warranty, use and care instructions, assembly instructions and install essentials guide
- (IIC) Impact Insulation Class ? 55 per ASTM E492 and E989
- (STC) Sound Transmission Class ? 50 per ASTM E90 and E413
- Online only item, cannot be returned in less than full pallet quantities