Phenoseal Vinyl Adhesive Caulk is a versatile all-purpose caulk that is perfect for almost any job. It truly does it all - BONDS, CAULKS and SEALS. You can use it as a caulk to seal gaps or as an adhesive to bond materials. It is a caulk and glue in one, Phenoseal Vinyl Adhesive Caulk is easy to apply. It has a mild, pleasant odor and cleans up easily with soap and water. Cured caulk is mildew resistant. It is fast-drying and can be painted with latex and oil-based paint. Phenoseal's unique Vinyl Adhesive Caulk formulation means increased durability and strength. It provides a waterproof seal and can be used indoors or out for a wide variety of projects.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Latex formula designed to bond, caulk and seal most common building materials
- Multi-purpose formula can be used for a variety of interior and exterior applications
- Paintable and stainable
- Resists moisture, mold and mildew
- Designed for an easy application and has a mild, pleasant odor
- Designed for an easy cleanup with soap and water
- Easy Water Clean-up
- Need help choosing the right Caulk? Click Here for Home Depot's Buying Guide!
- Click Here for the How to Caulk Project Guide