Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent Non-Integrated (CFLni) 13W PL-S 2-pin base light bulb is ideal for use in kitchens and offices. It offers significant energy savings in a compact size and provides a balanced light. Philips Energy Saver CFLni light bulbs can be used in surface mounted Down light fixtures and recessed cans. This light bulb should only be used in fixtures with a magnetic ballast.
- Brightness: 825 lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.57 (based on 3 hours per day, 11₵/kWh. costs depend on rates and use)
- Life: 9 years (based on 3 hours per day)
- Light appearance: 3500K (neutral)
- Energy used: 13 Watt
- Lumens per Watt: 58
- Ideal for use in kitchens and offices.
- Can be used in surface mounted down light fixtures and recessed cans
- Contains mercury: yes (for more on clean-up and safe disposal visit: epa.gov/cfl)