With an optimized spectrum matching the eye sensitivity of the housefly, this Philips 18 watt Actinic PL-L light bulb is perfect for attracting insects. This bulb has virtually no UV-B output and so, is perfectly safe. With the lowest mercury content in the industry and being 100% lead-free, this bulb represents a very good environmental choice. It has a 2g11 base, a life of 5000 hours and uses 18 watts.
- Estimated yearly energy costs: $2.17 (Based on 3 hrs/day, 11c/kWh. costs depend on rates and use)
- Life: 4.57 years (Based on 3 hrs/day)
- Light appearance: ultra violet A
- Energy used: 18 watts
- Optimized spectrum to match the eye sensitivity of the housefly
- Virtually no UV-B output
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs