Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent Non-Integrated (CFLni) 26W PL-T 4-pin base light bulb is ideal for use in downlights in offices, hotels and retail environments. Fully dimmable for application flexibility, these compact light bulbs offer significant energy and provide a cool, white light. With so many elegant fixtures available to complement their small size, high light output and advanced technology, Philips Energy Saver CFLni light bulbs are fast becoming the preferred choice when maximum efficiency and sleek design solutions are required.
- Brightness: 1,800 lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $3.13 (Based on 3 hrs/day, 11c/kWh. Costs depend on rates and use.
- Life: 11 years (Based on 3 hrs/day)
- Light appearance: 2700K (Soft White)
- Energy Used: 26 watts (Equivalent to a 100 watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Lumens per Watt: 69.2
- Ideal for use in downlights in offices, hotels and retail environments
- Fully dimmable for application flexibility
- Contains Mercury: Yes (For more on clean-up and safe disposal visit: epa.gov/cfl)