Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent Non-Integrated (CFLni) 40W PL-L 4-pin base light bulb is ideal for use in offices and healthcare facilities. It offers significant energy savings in a compact size and provides a cool white. Philips Energy Saver CFLni light bulbs can be used in 2ft. x 2ft. fixtures and provides light output comparable to a 32W 4ft. fluoresent light bulb.
- Brightness: 3300 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $4.82 (based on 3 hrs/day, 11/kwh. Costs depend on rates and use.)
- Life: 18 years (Based on 3 hrs/day)
- Light Appearance: 4100K (cool white)
- Energy Used: 40 watts
- Lumens per Watt: 80
- Ideal for use in offices and healthcare facilities
- Provides light output comparable to a 32W 4 ft. fluoresent light bulb.
- Contains Mercury: Yes (For more on clean-up and safe disposal visit: epa.gov/cfl)