The Philips 54-Watt Daylight Linear Fluorescent Light Bulb is ideal for residential use in your laundry room, workshop, garage and basement. You can also use it in commercial settings in medium and high-bay retail and industrial applications. It provides an artic white light that creates a cool and refreshing environment.
- Brightness: 4650 lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $6.50 (based on three hours/day, 11 cents/kWh; cost depends on rates and use)
- Life expectancy: 22.8 years (based on three hours/day)
- Light appearance: 6500K (daylight)
- Energy used: 54 watts
- Lumens per watt: 86.11
- Ideal for residential use in kitchens, bathrooms, garages and basements, as well as commercial use in medium and high-bay retail and industrial applications
- Great for general purpose lighting, providing an artic white light that creates a cool and refreshing environment
- Brighten up with the right light fixtures. Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.