The Philips Bodine B50 fluorescent emergency ballast is the original in the Philips Bodine line. It has long been the company’s best-selling, go-to fluorescent emergency ballast and an industry favorite. The B50 provides two-lamp operation, a 90-minute runtime and up to 1400 Lumens in emergency mode. It is a universal input unit (120-277-Volt, 50/60 Hz). Like most Philips Bodine fluorescent emergency ballasts, the B50 consists of a high-temperature nickel-cadmium battery, charger and electronic circuitry enclosed in one case. The B50 is UL listed for the U.S. and Canada. It is suitable for indoor and damp locations and end-of-lamp-life compatible.
- 3 in. new construction converter pan
- Converts 3 in. remodel kit for new construction installation
- Easy slide and snap design
- Easy to add bar hangers
- Compatible with commercial electric bar hangers
- Made of galvanized construction
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs