Place N' Go flooring combines the rich colors and textures of luxury vinyl with a built-in interlocking underlayment for super-easy and reliable installation. Place N' Go's patented "zipper" interlock ensures that tiles come together easily for a durable and glue-less installation. The 5/16 in. thick body of Place N' Go tiles includes a built-in, flexible underlayment structure that allows tiles to be laid directly over uneven and rough subfloors as well as over old-flooring, including grouted ceramic tiles. This eliminates the added expense, time and hassle required to remove old flooring, install a separate underlayment or prep the existing floor. The built-in underlayment also provides superior comfort-under-foot and warmth. Place N' Go's interlocking system allows tiles to be easily picked up and reinstalled. Perfect for basement flooring, if you ever get water, simply pick up the tiles, dry the area out and reinstall. You can also take them with you if you move. Place N' Go flooring is commonly used in finished basements, laundry rooms, entryways and mudrooms, home gyms and kitchens. Best of all, Place N' Go flooring is made from 70% recycled materials (50% post-consumer) and is 100% recyclable.
- Rich terra cotta ceramic style adds a distinctive look to your living space
- Vinyl no-wax surface is stain-resistant and easy to clean
- Enhanced urethane wear layer protects against scuffs, scratches and household stains
- Patented recycled vinyl composition resists mold and mildew
- Sample set consists of two 9 in. x 9 in. tiles that interlock
- Made in the USA
- Vinyl samples are not returnable