Plasti Dip is a multi-purpose, synthetic-rubber coating that protects items from moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, skidding and slipping. The coating insulates against electric shock, vibration and heat, deadens sound, remains flexible in extreme weather and provides a safe, comfortable grip.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Synthetic-rubber formula provides flexibility and durability
- For application by spraying, brushing and dipping
- Use in a temperature range from -30 Degrees F to 200 Degrees F
- Dries in as little as 30 minutes
- 1 container covers up to 5 sq. ft.
- Withstands extreme weather conditions to prevent brittleness, chipping and cracking
- Click here to see Home Depot's spray paint buying guide
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations