The ascot collection fireplace glass door is a decorative bifold-style door with a high heat powder coat finish which enhances a traditional masonry fireplace hearth. This one-piece frame construction is designed as a surface mount and sits outside the fireplace opening against a flat surface. A fireplace glass door assists in reducing heat loss or cool air loss up the chimney by as much as 90 percent. That equals a year-round energy savings when fireplace is not in use. The fireplace glass doors all come with easy grip handles, hidden damper control knobs for air flow control and heat resistant thick insulation. Always keep mesh panels closed and glass doors open when fire is burning in fireplace. Before you buy, measure the front opening width and height to choose the correct size. For masonry fireplaces only – not for prefabricated. Made in the U.S.A.
- Ready to install in 3 easy steps
- Bifold-style doors are track free and feature easy catch magnets
- Clear 3/16 in. safety tempered glass
- A classic black finish
- Door handles are a 4 in. easy grip black design style
- Doors open 180 degrees for full view of fireplace
- High heat powder coat process to extend the life and beauty of finish for looks and durability
- Ships within 14 days
- There are four door panel hinges (two in the top track and two in the bottom track ) . The door panel hinges are designed to be adjusted .