The transitional design of the Pleasant Hearth Colby Electric Fireplace fits into any decor. The architectural molding and picture frame construction lead the eye to the graceful curve of the top of the mantel. The extended hearth mimics a built-in fireplace with mantel surround, and the mantel is finished to a rich Mahogany in a five stage hand applied process.
- Electric fireplace, requires no venting and just plugs into standard electrical outlet
- 4,600 BTU fan forced-air heater heats up to 144 sq. ft.
- Features a realistic flame and glowing ember bed
- Separate 3-stage flame and 5-stage temperature controls
- Multi-function remote control turns the unit on and off and adjusts the flame and temperature settings
- Sturdy mantel composed of poplar solids and wood veneers
- Five step hand finishing process