PneuFast 3 in. x 0.120 in. Ring, Tri-Coat Hi-Galv?¢ nails for exterior applications offers triple corrosion protection in all pressure-treated lumbers. Superior papertape with High-Bond?¢ resin won??t come apart in any weather. Manufactured 100% in America of high quality steel to meet or exceed ASTM standards for performance.
- Unique Tri-Alloy is impinged onto the surface of the nail for unbeatable fusion that has corrosion-tested to 10,000 hours and beyond in ACQ treated lumber at 120 degrees F and 90% humidity
- More tensile strength means Pneu-Fast Pro-Nails drive better without bending
- Manufactured to full gauge using the highest quality steel means more driving force and lateral shear strength
- Sturdy boxes that are virtually weather-proof and won't fall apart on your job site
- Exclusive Hold-Fast acrylic coating delivers bulldog holding power in all types of wood
- PneuFast ring shank nails feature our unique gator bite grip ring design with substantially more bite than conventional ring shank nails for better holding power