Porcher redefines the architecture of toilets with unique shapes and profiles supported by best-in-class clog-free performance. Like a finely-tuned luxury car, the Archive One-Piece toilet is high-efficiency, low-consumption and features the best engineered flushing system available to prevent clogs and overflows. Jetted action under the rim and the toilet powerfully scours the sides of the bowl to remove every last trace of paper and waste. This toilet has been independently rated to flush as much as 1,000 grams of solid waste and comes standard with our EverClean surface, making it easy to keep clean.
- Durable and easy clean vitreous china construction with EverClean surface
- Siphon action jetted bowl with 1,000 MaP
- 3 in. flush valve with chemical resistant flapper
- 16-1/2 in. rim height for accessible applications
- Includes design matched duroplast slow-close seat and cover with color-matched hinges