The Porta-Nails 1-1/4 in. x 1/4 in. 18-Gauge Metal Crown Flooring Staples (5,000-Pack) are recommended for use with 5/16 in. to 1/2 in. engineered, bamboo and solid hardwood floors. These thin staples, which are made from metal, help reduce the splitting of tongues on bamboo and exotic hardwoods.
- For use with Porta-Nails model 461, 461A and with most brands of staplers using an 18-Gauge staple
- For 5/16 in. to 1/2 in. engineered or hardwood flooring or finish carpentry
- Manufactured from metal and electro galvanized for durability
- Coated with glue for excellent holding power
- Thin, 18-Gauge staples help reduce tongue splitting in bamboo and exotic hardwoods
- Pack of 5,000 staples
- Cover approximately 1,000 sq. ft. of 2-1/4 in. flooring and roughly 1,500 sq. ft. of 3-1/4 in. flooring when following a fastening schedule of 6 to 8 in.
- Also available in 1 in. and 1-1/2 in. lengths (sold separately)