The Porta-Nails 1-3/4 in. 18-Gauge L-Head Flooring nail is recommended for use with 5/8 in. to 3/4 in. engineered bamboo, and solid hardwood floors. The 18-Gauge nail is a thinner than the traditional 16-Gauge nail and is effective in reducing the splitting of tongues on bamboo and exotic hardwoods. The thinner nail will also reduce the chance of dimpling engineered and thinner hardwood floors. Our nail has sharp serrated edges to bite into the flooring and a blunt tip to help reduce the risk of slitting the hardwoods. The nails are collated with tape and are packed 1,200 per pack. Compatible with Porta-Nails model 418A Portamatic Evolution 18-Gauge Pneumatic L-Cleat Floor Nailer.
- 18-Gauge to reduce splitting of tongues of wood flooring
- 1200 nails per pack, covers approximately 200 sq. ft. of 2-1/ in. flooring
- Made of high quality steel to last the life of the floor
- Collated tape holds nails together eliminating waste due to breakup
- Sharp serrated edges for superior holding power
- Blunt tip to reduce splitting in hardwoods
- Works with all brands of floor nailers using 18-Gauge L-style flooring nails/cleats