Shoe base designed for use with the Porta-Nailer when nailing 3/4 in. flooring over 3/4 in. sub- flooring over concrete or when the application requires that the nail not penetrate the sub-flooring. Alternative solution when a shorter nail is not readily available. Simply remove the two bases on the standard nailing shoe and replace with the angled shoe base. The nail enters the flooring at a 30 degree angle vs. the standard 45 degree angle.
- Accessory shoe base that changes the angle at which the nail enters the flooring
- Easy to install. Simply remove the two shoe bases on the standard shoe and replace with the angled shoe base
- Prevents nail penetration when a shorter nail is not readily available
- For use on the porta-nailer
- Limited 1 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Member NWFA NOFMA, MFMA, ARA
- ISO 9001 registered quality management system