The Porta-Jack Pro Hardwood Flooring Jack conveniently wedges planks into position using more than 1 ton of force, freeing up installers to securely nail them into place. This floor installation tool from Porta-Nails really comes in handy when laying boards close to a wall, and is especially useful when crooked or bowed strips need to be straightened out for proper alignment. When used against a wall, the smooth, Teflon-coated base won’t harm prefinished floors that have already been laid. In its other capacity, the removable shoe allows it to be anchored in the field of flooring to coax your next string of timber into position. Use this commercial-grade jack for all of your hardwood installation jobs and save yourself the time, energy and frustration of trying to muscle floor boards into place.
- Pushes or pulls flooring strips to tighten and hold them in place for nailing
- Can be used against the wall and has a removable shoe to allow the jack to be used in the middle of the floor
- Includes 2 knob screws for easy front lip removal
- Durable powder-coated finish stands up to heavy-duty use in commercial applications
- Suitable for use on solid hardwood and engineered wood flooring planks