The Porter cable 2.25 HP Fixed Base Router Kit features full-time electronic feedback to maintain motor speed through the toughest applications. Its variable-speed control enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications. The dual-position switch allows you to cut the power while maintaining control of the router.
- 23,000 RPM, 12-amp, soft-start motor with full-time electronic feedback maintains motor speed through tough applications
- Variable-speed control allows bit speed optimization for changing applications
- Rack and pinion adjustment provides fine depth settings to 1/128 in.
- Dual-position switch for cutting power while maintaining router control
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Durable latch lever enables quick and simple coarse depth adjustments and motor release for transition between bases
- Collets included to accept 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. shank bits
- Motor transitions quickly between GripVac base (Not included), plunge base (not included), and traditional spiral down bases (690 series- not included)