Ideal for carpenters, woodworkers and DIYers, the Clipped-Head Framing Nailer touts a variety of features including a selectable trigger allowing the flexibility to choose between restrictive or contact actuation modes. For ease of use, the tool is also equipped with a depth-of-drive feature, a low nail lock-out mechanism to alert you to reload the tool and a reversible rafter hook for hanging the tool on the left or right side. Additionally, the over-molded grip provides comfort and control when working.
- Lightweight at just 7.3 lbs.
- Power to drive nails up to 3-1/2 in. x 0.131 in. into engineered lumber
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust
- Accepts 30 degree to 34 degree paper tape offset round head and clipped head nails from 2 to 3-1/2 in.
- Operating pressure of 70-120 PSI
- Kit includes the nailer, 1/4 in. male plug (installed), hex wrench and instruction manual
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Nail Gun Buying Guide