Ideal for carpenters, woodworkers, and DIY-ers, the FC350B touts a variety of features including a selectable trigger allowing the flexibility to choose between restrictive or contact actuation modes. For ease of use, each of the tools are also equipped with a depth-of-drive feature , a low nail lock-out mechanism to alert the user to reload the tool and a reversible rafter hook for hanging the tool on the left or right side. Additionally, the over-molded grip provides comfort and control when working.
- Lightweight at just 7.3 lbs.
- Power to drive nails up to 3-1/2 in. x 0.131 in. into engineered lumber
- Toll-free adjustable exhaust
- Accepts 30 to 34 degree paper tape offset round head and clipped head nails from 2 to 3-1/2 in.
- Operating pressure of 70-120 psi
- Kit includes the nailer, carrying case, nailer oil, 1/4 in. male plug (installed), hex wrench, and instruction manual