Ideal for carpenters, woodworkers, and DIY-ers, the FR350B touts a variety of features including a selectable trigger allowing the flexibility to choose between restrictive or contact actuation modes. For ease of use, each of the tools are also equipped with a depth-of-drive feature , a low nail lock-out mechanism to alert the user to reload the tool and a reversible rafter hook for hanging the tool on the left or right side. Additionally, the over-molded grip provides comfort and control when working. The Porter-Cable PCFP02003 3.5-Gal. 135 psi Pancake Compressor features a durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance. This compressor is designed with a low Amp 120V motor that starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord. Even though this compressor is built for portability at 26 lbs., it still supports multiple trim finishing nailers, small framing/roofing jobs and all general inflation, blowing and smaller SCFM air tools.
- Lightweight at just 7.3 lbs.
- Power to drive nails up to 3-1/2 in. x 0.131 in. into engineered lumber
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust
- Accepts 21-degree plastic round head nails from 2 to 3-1/2 in. (0.113 to 0.148 in. in diameter)
- Operating pressure of 70-120 psi
- 3.5-gal. tank
- 135 max psi
- 2 SCFM delivered 90 psi pump
- 26 lb. compressor weight