The Porter-Cable 5 in. right angle random orbit sander is well-suited for woodworking, remodeling, flooring and trim sites where everything from bulk stock removal to fine sanding are required to knock down rough stock, removing finishes and solid surface preparation are required. The 4.5 AC-only electronic variable speed motor delivers 2,500-6,800 OPM enabling user to match sanding disc-speed to work and material. The unit accepts 5 in. adhesive backed sandpaper. Ninety-day money back guarantee, 3 year limited warranty, 1 year free service contract.
- 4.5 Amp, AC only
- Electronic variable-speed dial 2,500-6,800 OPM
- Random orbit, swirl-free sanding/polishing action
- Includes 5 in. proprietary counter balance for use with 5 in. sanding/polishing pad
- Accepts 5/16 - 24 spindle thread accessories
- Features two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control
- Compact lightweight design - 5-1/2 lbs.
- 100% ball and roller bearing construction
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs