Featuring an internal piston catch mechanism, the Porter-Cable 3-1/2 in. Round Head Strip Framing Nailer provides the power to drive nails up to 3-1/2 in. into engineered lumber. The nailer's compact-body design and inline, hard-coat anodized magazine offer balance while its bypass nail pusher provides fast reloading for your convenience. This unit's depth of drive adjusts with no tools required so you can properly set the nail heads. The Porter-Cable C2002 150 PSI, 6- Gal Oil-Free Pancake Compressor features a low Amp 120-Volt motor that starts easily in cold weather or with an extension cord. The C2002 is designed for portability with light weight (34 pounds) and an integrated carry handle.
- Uses 20-degree to 22-degree nails, 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. x .113 in. to .148 in. plastic collated round-head framing nails
- Power to drive nails (up to 3-1/2 in. x .131 in.) into engineered lumber
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool runtimes
- Low amp 120-volt motor
- Only 34 lbs. for easy portability