The Porter Cable 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer is designed for durability, convenience and safety. It features a quick, adjustable nail tray with 2 feed pawls for reliable nail feed. It fastens a full bundle of shingles without reloading and has an internal piston catch mechanism that delivers consistent power on every shot. It sets nails properly every time with a tool-free depth of drive with detents and has steel skid plates with dual rubber inserts for protection and grip. The compact design makes it easy to carry to the work site. The Porter-Cable C2002 150 PSI, 6- Gal Oil-Free Pancake Compressor features a low Amp 120-Volt motor that starts easily in cold weather or with an extension cord. The C2002 is designed for portability with light weight (34 pounds) and an integrated carry handle.
- Drives 15-degree wire collated roofing nails from 7/8 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Two feed pawls provide a reliable nail feed mechanism
- Sets nails properly every time with a tool-free depth-of-drive with detents
- Adjustable shingle guide
- 150 psi max tank pressure
- Low Amp 120-volt motor
- Shroud, handle and console cover protects vital components, makes unit easier to carry and includes cord wrap
- Durable oil-free pump