This 205 cc 2 stage snow blower is powered by a reliable Briggs and Stratton engine and is well-suited for homeowners who live in areas with moderate to heavy snow accumulation. Headlight, standard speed drive and large, deep-tread tires allow for increased maneuverability and stability, and a 27 in. open width and 23 in. intake height make this model great for clearing sidewalks and driveways. This model also features electric start; it is a terrific value for cold weather climates.
- Briggs and Stratton 205 cc 800S engine clears sidewalks and driveways effortlessly
- 27 in. clearing capacity 23 intake height easily displaces the snow away from your plowing path
- 6 Forward and 2 reverse speeds allow for ease in adaptability to all of winter's snow challenges
- Powerful 12 in. progressive serrated auger pulverizes compacted snow
- Convenient trigger control power steering allows superior maneuverability in adverse conditions