The PowerCare Saw Chain features Centri-Lube oil-ways on all drive links. These oil-ways allow lubrication to flow up through the drive links and to the rivets. This reduces friction, chain stretch and results in fewer adjustments needed to the chain. This chain has hardened, chromed semi chisel cutters that allow it to stay sharper longer and cut faster in dirty cutting conditions, ideal for consumer use.
- Powercare saw chain has chromed cutters for fast, smooth cutting and low kickback design for safety and durability
- Chain fits many Craftsman, Echo, Homelite, Makita, McCulloch, Poulan, Ryobi and Shindaiwa chain saw models, please see fit up guide for complete list
- Underwriter’s laboratories (UL) certified to American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards for low kickback safety chai
- Centri-lube self-lubricating drive links that enhance chain life and reduce stretch
- Pitch: .325 in. semi-chisel; Gauge: .050 in.; 72 drive links; file size: 3/16 in.
- Meets UL requirements for ANSI low kickback safety saw chains