The PowerBoss 030627 1150-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator is perfect during a power outage or natural disaster. The Power Surge Alternator protects against home and appliance surges. This unit features a Briggs & Stratton Brand Engine that produces 2.5 ft. lbs. of torque. Features a multi-featured control panel and (2) standard 120-Volt 20-Amp outlets to power tools and other outdoor equipment. This generator has all the bells and whistles to get the job done, including a low oil shutdown, fuel gauge and workhorse of an engine. Measures 17.7 in. (L) by 14 in. (W) by 14.5 in. (H) and weighs 60 lbs. Technical information: 1150 running Watts, 2000 starting Watts, 120-Volts, 9.6-Amps. Muffler and recoil start type standard. This generator is rated in accordance with CSA and rated in accordance with PGMA standards. All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by PowerBoss. All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by PowerBoss. The PowerBoss 030627 1150-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator comes with a 2-year limited consumer warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. For reliable, hardworking power equipment, consumers have turned to PowerBoss to get the job done right. PowerBoss offers products direct to the consumer at a reasonable price and has built a reputation for being the best in the power equipment industry and tackling the toughest projects.
- Produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage
- Power surge alternator produces 25-percent more surge wattage so you can run large appliances and tools at the same time
- Briggs & Stratton brand 250 powerbuilt OHV 79.8cc engine
- 1.5 gal. metal fuel tank for 8-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs