The Powermate Rear Tine Tiller is the perfect tool for any job from gardening and light tilling to hard groundbreaking work. The 9.6 ft. per lb. 4-Stroke OHV engine is both powerful and efficient. The gear-drive system provides maximum fuel and engine efficiency, allowing the unit to run on less power input than when operated manually and the gasoline-powered engine allows the user to till a large amount of area in little time. This powerful tiller works to complete the job quickly and effectively while still being easy to maneuver. The 11 in. counter-rotating tines dig deep into the earth to remove weeds and allow for fresh soil to be upturned and the 13 in. heavy duty, pneumatic tires stabilize the tiller over rough terrain. This machine boasts an 18 in. tilling width which allows the tiller to cover a large amount of space in one pass while still being easy to maneuver and capable of making sharp turns. This tiller makes easy work of any garden or groundbreaking project.
- 4-cycle, 196cc OHV engine provides the necessary strength for tilling your soil
- 18 in. tilling width covers more ground in less time
- 13 in. heavy duty agricultural tires easily maneuver through tough landscapes
- Self-sharpening steel tines plow dirt while maintaining the blade edge
- 11 in. counter rotating tines easily remove weeds and upturn soil
- 90 Degree steel valve stem
- 2-year limited warranty