The Powermate Rear Tine Tiller is the perfect tool for any job from gardening and light tilling to hard groundbreaking work. The 9.6 ft. per lb., 4-Stroke OHV engine is both powerful and efficient. The gear-drive system provides maximum fuel and engine efficiency, allowing the unit to run on less power input than when operated manually and the gasoline-powered engine allows the user to till a large amount of area in little time. This powerful tiller works to complete the job quickly and effectively while still being easy to maneuver. The 11 in. counter-rotating tines dig deep into the earth to remove weeds and allow for fresh soil to be upturned and the 13 in. heavy-duty, pneumatic tires stabilize the tiller over rough terrain. This machine boasts an 18 in. tilling width which allows the tiller to cover a large amount of space in one pass while still being easy to maneuver and capable of making sharp turns. This tiller makes easy work of any garden or groundbreaking project.
- 4-Cycle, 196 cc OHV engine provides the necessary strength for tilling your soil
- 18 in. tilling width covers more ground in less time
- 13 in. heavy duty agricultural tires easily maneuver through tough landscapes
- Self-sharpening steel tines plow dirt while maintaining the blade edge
- 11 in. counter rotating tines easily remove weeds and upturn soil
- 90 degree steel valve stem
- 2 Year limited warranty