This 5,000-Watt generator is great for backup power at home or for power at the jobsite. Featuring a Subaru OHV/OHC industrial engine for improved fuel efficiency, longer life, easier maintenance, and less noise then conventional engines. This engine features extra protection with low oil shutdown, automatically shutting down the engine when oil is low. An extra-large 8 Gal. fuel tank provides up to 14.4 hours of run time at 50% load with just one fill. Control panel features four 120-Volt outlets, one 120/240-Volt outlet, and circuit breaker protection. Provides plenty of power to run household appliances during a power outage such as refrigerator, freezer, sump pump, lights, fan, radio, and more. Also powers many tools on the job site such circular saws, sprayers, grinders, drills, and more. Comes complete with 10 in. flat free wheels, folding handle, 1 Qt., of oil, and 2 ft. cord adapter.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fuel-efficient subaru OHV/OHC engine is long-lasting, easy to maintain, and less noisy than conventional engines
- Control panel includes four 120-Volt outlets, one 120/240 twist lock outlet, and circuit breaker protection
- Generator has a 8 Gal. fuel tank and runs up to 14.4 hours at a 50% load, perfect for backup power
- Generator features 5,000 running wattage and 6,250 maximum wattage for all your power needs
- Features at a glance:
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs